Motor Transport Awards 2015 winners revealed
The parcels firm collected awards in the following categories: Business Excellence; Best Use of Technology; Customer Care; Technical Excellence and Home Delivery Operator of the Year.
Potter Logistics, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, won the much coveted Haulier of the Year – sponsored by MAN – while former FTA chief executive Theo de Pencier was picked unanimously by an anonymous panel of experts to win the Service to Industry Award.
Malcolm Group picked up two awards: Innovation (alongside SDC Trailers) and Low Carbon – as did Hotpoint Logistics, winning Training and Operational and Compliance Excellence.
Other big winners on the night, which took place at the Grosvenor House Hotel on London’s Park Lane and was hosted by Jack Dee and Ed Byrne, include Pall-ex – picking up Team of the Year; Turners (Soham) won Temperature Controlled Operator of the Year while JJX Logistics won Livery of the Year.
MT Awards 2015: Winners
- Business Excellence, sponsored by Route Monkey: DPD Group
- Safety in Operation: sponsored by CVL: Palletline
- Innovation Award: sponsored by Goodyear: SDC Trailers and Malcolm Logistics
- Training, sponsored by Milestone Operations: Hotpoint Logistics
- Fleet Van of the Year, sponsored by Lex Autolease: Vauxhall Vivaro
- Best Use of Technology, sponsored by Bridgestone: DPD Group
- Service to Industry, sponsored by Prax Petroleum: Theo de Pencier
- Customer Care, sponsored by Isuzu: DPD Group
- Apprenticeship of the Year: sponsored by Giti: Northside Truck & Van
- Operational and Compliance Excellence, sponsored by the FTA: Hotpoint Logistics
- Low Carbon Award, sponsored by Keyfuels: Malcolm Logistics
- Technical Excellence, sponsored by Hankook Tyre UK: DPD Group
- Temperature Controlled Operator of the Year, sponsored by Enterprise Flex-E-Rent: Turners (Soham)
- Fleet Truck of the Year, sponsored by Texaco Lubricants: Scania R-Series
- Livery of the Year, sponsored by SDC Trailers: John Donovan and JJX Logistics
- Partnership Award, sponsored by Bandvulc Group: News UK, Telegraph Media Group and Ceva Logistics UK
- Home Delivery Operator of the Year, sponsored by Cartwright Group: DPD Group
- Team of the Year, sponsored by BNP Paribas: Pall-ex
- Haulier of the Year, sponsored by MAN Truck and Bus UK: Potter Logistics